Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Girlfriend?

,Am I in love? No. Is this the one? Who knows? Whatever it is it fits the moment now. Too often we think of the later or reminisce about the past. but whats most important is to focus on the now. For the first time in my life I am focused on what is happening NOW. Now I am blessed with wonderdul friendships and a relationship that I wouldn't trade for anything. Did I just say that!!! Is it time to hang up the jersey and retire the cane? Did I just say goodbye to the game I fell in love with? What I am sure is of the happiness I get every time I am with her. (What the fuck am I saying) Thank You! Thank You! I am so appreciative of what you have given me.

Capitalize on the MOMENT, because if you don't take advantage of it, IT will pass and you will forever question if you had made the right decision or not. Be impulsive, go with your initial reaction, and BE fully en wrapped with what is around YOU. Listen to those childish instincts of yours. Be careless and carefree from time to time. Why? It keeps life exciting. It keeps YOU young. Most importantly it keeps you from living from a life full of regrets.


Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
Theodore Roosevelt

No comments: